We love creativity, but we also love our planet and our species, so naturally we like nothing more than applying our creativity to the big issues that face us all. It isn’t thinking the unthinkable, it’s going further, and thinking the unthought. Have a browse through some of our social and environmental pieces on various topics, and see if you can knock them down. We’d love it if you think you can.
- Twitter & Nike – the assault weapons of the 21st Century?
- Wind power CAN work – an examination of the feasibility of windpower on a larger scale
- Bullshit Bingo – a little game for anyone having to attend a marketing meeting…
- Reverse Economics – a fresh (if slightly backwards) view on supply & demand
- Selling – Just another relationship? – The similarity between sales and matters of the heart!
- Simple Sells – Baby’s mantra, and here’s why
- Story Time – an examination of the importance of stories in selling
- Truth and Lies – Lies are a part of sales. Aren’t they?
- Backwards Britain – a comparative study with Morocco… in which Morocco comes out on top
- End Child Poverty – yes, we’ve solved it…
- Helping the elderly – A new approach to care for the over 65s.
- Kill the Poor – our study of sociology has forced us to this unfortunate but necessary conclusion.
- NHS Customers – we all love to bemoan the NHS, so we decided to fix it
- Pay everyone the dole – Baby’s social security solution
- Send Young Offenders to Eton – It is cheaper, after all
- Why the private sector succeeds where the state fails – comparative analysis reveals the unfortunate truth